Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I have decided to wait until Monday to go back to my regular blogging. My real life circumstances have been taking all my time and I can't work on the blogs right now.
I am speaking of the campaign to save my dog Boo. You can read the story here if you missed it.
The good news is that, once again, some kind, compassionate Jericho fans banded together and worked with me on a solution. The best news is that Boo has been saved. She has a new foster home and will be going there on Sat.
There is still work to be done so we will continue. I will post daily updates.
Thank you all. Donations welcome for the expenses of moving her.