Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jericho: Remote Access



"OK, I think I’m committed to posting daily on Jericho before Season 2 gets its start in a scant 2 1/2 weeks.

So, you all have to do your part – if you see something out there and haven’t read it on Remote Access, let me know immediately, if not sooner.

Plus, I’ll be looking for guest bloggers for the new season of Jericho, a la the Great Jericho Blogging Experiment of the summer of reruns, which was a resounding success. Margie and Edna already have graciously agreed to recap the first episode for us. That leaves six episodes left to staff. Priority will go to those folks who’ve already guest blogged, but there’s always room for multiple blogs per episode. Let me know if you’re interested and we can talk/e-mail about it."

No comments: