Sunday, December 30, 2007

Jericho: New Fan



"First, let me admit that I did not watch CBS' Jericho beyond the first episode. I had various reasons not to watch it beyond the premiere, one being that I simply can't make time for all TV series in my schedule, even if said series are gems. That out of the way, I just watched the preview for Jericho's second season and let me tell you that it piqued my interest enough to put a note on my calendar to watch the show's season premiere on February 12."



"The Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers on Friday posted a video message indicating striking writers have now lost more than $151 million in salary and benefits, which is more than what the WGA proposed in its three-year deal to the studios.

The message, posted Friday on the AMPTP Web site and YouTube, claims that WGA leaders are to blame for their members reaching the $151 million milestone (hit shortly after 10 a.m. Friday). The WGA is trying to expand its power, rather than address the issues that matter to its members, including new media, the AMPTP said."

No comments: