Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jericho Junction: Loomer



"The Loomer Report" by Terocious.

"As I write, the Jeritopia chat with Mike Loomer is one hour and twenty one minutes old with no signs of slowing. Schumi spoke for everyone, I believe, when she said that we would all like to stay and talk to Loomer forever. What a great guy and yet another shining example of how the people involved with Jericho are worthy of every ounce of energy we have put forth in trying to save this show."



"A madhouse!
The Writers Guild of America strike is changing how the entire entertainment industry works. That's not an exaggeration meant to generate controversy or draw attention to myself. If I want to do that, I'll drop my pants on-camera during a live broadcast of Nancy Grace and claim that I've abducted Dakota Fanning -- again."

No comments: