Saturday, October 6, 2007
Jericho: Can You Digg It ?
Auntvonna is the Monster Fan of the Week
How To Submit A Story To Digg:
I've noticed that a lot of people don't seem to know what to do if they are the first person to try to Digg an article and the Digg has not yet been set up. It's really simple so here are the steps for you:
When you click on the Digg button after reading an article you may be taken to a page where you will see that you are the first person to Digg it so you must submit the story. It's very simple.
1. You will be asked for the title of the story. The URL will be right above that space so you can usually get the title from that.
2. You write a brief little bit as to what the story is about.
3. Scroll down to categories and choose TV.
4. Scroll down and you find one of those boxes where you type in the code which shows you aren't a bot.
5. You may come to a page that says similar stories have been submitted. None of them will be the one you're entering so scroll down and hit the Submit button and you're all done.
" It's an exciting—and confusing—time for watching TV online. The big broadcast networks have finally embraced streaming video and digital downloads, and they're trying all kinds of strategies to get you to tune in, including free (but commercial-laden) Web-based video and for-pay downloads over iTunes and Amazon."
"Kid Nation," the controversial CBS reality show, is currently in the process of casting a second season and scouting locations. However, the search for a suitable spot has the producers contemplating a move to another country next year.
After suffering a barrage of bad press before the premiere in which the show was blasted for putting children in danger and possibly violating child labor issues, the show's producers are having a hard time finding a location in the U.S. willing to host the production, according to published reports."